From Richard Bannister:
Jum52/MacOS is an Atari 5200 emulator for MacOS.
Jum52 supports reasonable compatibility with Atari 5200 titles. At the present collision detection is a bit hit and miss (no pun intended) but otherwise the emulator is solid enough. It also includes full sound support. Jum52 is a Carbon application, and thus runs just fine under MacOS X.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Create & deploy professional Perl applications.
- Convert form email submissions to tab delimited text.
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Mix your own blend of e-liquids.
- Hide content with a mouse click.
- Perform manufacturer independent OBD2 car diagnostics as well a...
- Easy to use word processor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: