Juice allows you to download and manage your various podcast subscriptions. It has a large built-in directory of podcasts. You can play a downloaded podcast directly in Windows Media Player.By default; Juice will save your podcasts to JuicePortable\Data\Downloaded Podcasts. You can alter this directory in the options. It should be noted that while you are downloading and saving files to a USB flash drive, performance of other portable apps will slow.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Browse top popular sites and forums.
- Make an interaction connection to a remote telnet server.
- Generate PAD files with a code base.
- Read, compare, and copy files on any drives.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Allow any Telnet Client to log onto a Windows host machine.
- Check the status of your hardware configuration.
- Shorten the process of publishing a podcast.
- Get access to computer hard drive information.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content