JoikuSpot is free and secure Mobile HotSpot solution that turns Nokia phones to a Wifi HotSpot. JoikuSpot software is installed directly to the phone. When switched on, laptops and iPods can establish instant, secure and fast Wifi connection via smartphone's JoikuSpot HotSpot using phone's own 3G Internet connection. Multiple devices can connect to JoikuSpot in parallel and seamlessly share the same 3G Internet connection. You can use JoikuSpot to access Internet e.g. on the train, car, sailing boat, summer cottage, hotel, while walking, or when at remote office--wherever you are.
Version 3.0 adds support for 28 languages: Arabic, Turkish, Chinese HK, Chinese PRC, Chinese TW, Polish, Korean, Indonesian, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Slovenian, English, English US, French, French CA, German, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese BR, Russian, Spanish, Spanish AM, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Japanese. The language is automatically selected to be same as the phone's language.
What's new in this version: The design of JoikuSpot Light now follows the same architecture as JoikuSpot Premium, the full version of JoikuSpot. JoikuSpot Light3.0 is extremely stable and gives you access to HTTP/HTTPS protocols meaning that you can browse the web as through any commercial hotspot.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Windows Mobile device to Wi-Fi hotspots and home n...
- Connect your Nokia Series 60 phone to Wi-Fi hotspots and home n...
- Turns your Symbian mobile phone into a universal remote control...
- Share your 3G connection over Wifi.
- Control and access PC desktop from mobile phone.
- Locate and connect to wireless networks via your Nokia phone.
- View, edit and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on your...
- Make and receive Skype calls on your mobile device.
- Use Facebook on your BlackBerry, and integrate contacts.
- Find access points to surf the Internet on your Palm.
- Manage files of any OBEX ready device supporting file transfer ...
- Chat with other Skypers, call any land line or mobile phone, se...
- Connect to your desktop through the Java or Symbian mobile phon...
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Recolorize trackball on your BlackBerry Pearl.
- Find and connect to wireless networks with your Windows Mobile ...
- Add a dictionary with definitions and coverage of world, region...
- Sync your Wi-Fi settings for one-click network access.
- Make cheap calls via Wi-Fi or 3G using your Symbian phone.
- Record voice notes and send them via e-mail using your BlackBer...
- Host a small footprint VNC server on your Windows CE based devi...
- Create multimedia geolocation points.
- View information on your current location on Palm device.
- Learn English vocabulary on your BlackBerry device to pass the ...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Turns your Symbian S60 Phone into a Novatel Mifi !!!!!!"
Version: JoikuSpot Light 3.0
It takes your GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS/CDMA connection and shares it over wifi..
First page is joiku spot home page, only support for symbian s60, it consumes a lot of battery can't be a con because it will use both Wifi and internet connection at the same time.