CNET Editors' review
Digital photography can be a lot of fun, but editing, organizing, and sharing your images can be a hassle if you don't have the right software. JetPhoto Studio is a sleek tool that lets users manage their photos in an attractive, intuitive environment, turning a sometimes-frustrating chore into a fun and easy activity.
JetPhoto Studio's interface is well-designed and easy to navigate, with its featured arranged in commonsense menus. Users can import photos from their computers or even directly from their cameras, a nice timesaving step. Once photos have been imported into JetPhoto Studio, there's plenty to be done with them. Users can add location data to photos using GPS tracks, tag photos with keywords, and even see the dates photos were taken with a cool calendar feature. The program offers some basic editing tools, including resizing, cropping, and rotation, as well as controls for brightness, color, and contrast. We were especially impressed with the program's photo-sharing features; users can easily create slideshows, a variety of different types of galleries, wallpapers, and more. The program's online user guide is well-written and provides detailed information about each feature. Although JetPhoto Studio can't handle heavy-duty photo editing the way a program like Photoshop can, we think it's a great choice for basic image editing and manipulation.
JetPhoto Studio is free. It comes as a ZIP file and installs a desktop icon without asking, but it uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
From Atomix Technologies:
A feature-rich digital photo organizing, creating and web publishing software. You could create your photo albums in JetPhoto Studio, and organize photos by notes, keywords, time and location. The calendar view and map view enables to browse and manage your photos in a new way with fun. JetPhoto Studio is an easy-to-use tool, with just a few clicks, the software can turn your digital photos into beautiful Flash galleries with a professional look, or makes your fantastic web galleries quickly and easily. JetPhoto Studio is also an efficient photo Web publisher makes sharing your photo albums on the internet. You could just prepare your photo albums on your PC first and use WebSync to upload the album onto your photo website with simple clicks. A web-side PHP-based software JetPhoto Server is provided to make your own standalone photo website. With both desktop and server software, JetPhoto is a complete web publishing solution.
Beside JetPhoto Server, the photo albums can be uploaded to flickr.com also. JetPhoto Studio is a complete geotagging software. Allows users to review photos on a map within the program, which shows the locations where each photo was taken. JetPhoto matches digital photos with time-synchronized GPS tracks to locate photos automatically, and links photos on Google Earth and Google Maps. JetPhoto Studio has Mac and Windows versions, so you can exchange the organized photo albums between both platforms easily.
More Products to Consider
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Manage and process your photos automatically.
- Manage and geolocate your photos and videos with style.
- View, manage, print, and edit your images and create slide show...
- Preview, organize, edit, and print your digital photos.
- Organize, edit, enhance, share, and archive your photos.
- Manage your own image and video albums.
- Add stunning photo frames and various border effects to digital...
- Create printable calendars with photos or pictures.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Modify your digital photos.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"puede ser interesante pero es complicado"
Version: JetPhoto Studio 4.9.5
tiene muchas opciones y tiene posibilidades
es complicado encontrar la forma de clasificar adecuada, sobre todo para clasificar las fotos, con estrellas, etiquetas y demás,
no he podido adaptarme facilmente al programa aunque tiene muchas opciones, y seguramente puede venir bien, pero estan demasiado rebuscadas las opciones, es complicado hacerse con el programa.
"I didn`t even try to use it"
Version: JetPhoto Studio 3.6.2
Sounds good on paper
Had to readjust Display Properties,set screen resolution to 1280x768 and set DPI to 96 DPI.The print was to small for me to read.Had to do all this before I could use it.Needless to say I uninstalled it.
"Very Useful Photo Editor"
Version: JetPhoto Studio 3.2
Like the fact that you can make Wallpaper, publish to the web, make Flash films, really cool
I don't like the fact that i can't SAVE the Wallpapers that i create. This is the coolest feature about JetPhotoStudio.
"ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING PRODUCT..."
Version: JetPhoto Studio 2.1 R3
I've used ALOT of Photo Albums & Photo Players for my websites including: FotoPlayer, SimpleViewer, and Jalbum... and think JetPhoto is alot easier to complete my Albums in the least amount of time...
Extremely user friendly, fast to download and setup, makes my web albums really fast... I'm diggin' it! :) CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE DEMOS, PRETTY OUTSTANDING STUFF!
No Real Cons... other than their Logo/Link at the bottom right of the Album Player...
But Hey... it's FREE! so I'm cool with their Logo/Link being there...
They Really did an outstanding job with the functionality of the program!