Jeoparty II is a completely free computer program modelled after the Jeopardy television programme. It is a teacher-led presentation program that is intended to provide a fun review experience for students. In addition to displaying prompts in the Jeopardy format, Jeoparty II tracks team scores and offers other advanced features. Program Features:
- Team Scoring - Automatically keep track of up to six teams' scores
- Daily Doubles - Incorporate as many daily doubles (questions where teams can wager any amount) as you wish
- Subtraction - Enable or disable penalties to teams who answer incorrectly
- Advanced Options - Use the built-in user interface to change team points, change the automatic time limit, reactivate previously viewed prompts, or change the appearance of the presentation.
What's new in this version:
- Added Question / Point Interface, making game navigation simpler.
- Added Rich Text Support (Bold, Italic, Superscript, Symbols, etc.)
- Added Final Jeoparty Option
- User may now save an incomplete file (though it must be complete to be opened in the player)
- User no longer has to save to print an answer sheet
- Several minor bug fixes