From Michael Nahrath:
JavaVis is a small Java program that graphs the contents of a distributed.net client's log file.
To use it just launch the program and go to the File menu to open a log file or drag&drop a logfile to the progam icon. Up to 4 recent logfiles will be remembered in the file menu.
Zooming in is accomplished by drag-selecting part of the graph with your mouse. To zoom out, control-click on the graph and choose 'complete' from the one-item popup menu.
What's new in this version:
- process logfiles of the latest versions of dnetc (after version v2.8010.463)
- some smaller fixes and restructuring in the code
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Batch convert doc files to txt files.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.