From Michael Nahrath:
JavaVis is a small Java program that graphs the contents of a distributed.net client's log file.
To use it just launch the program and go to the File menu to open a log file or drag&drop a logfile to the progam icon. Up to 4 recent logfiles will be remembered in the file menu.
Zooming in is accomplished by drag-selecting part of the graph with your mouse. To zoom out, control-click on the graph and choose 'complete' from the one-item popup menu.
What's new in this version:
- process logfiles of the latest versions of dnetc (after version v2.8010.463)
- some smaller fixes and restructuring in the code
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- View and edit binary files.
- Customize Finder and Dock menu.
- Graphs throughput of each active network interface.
- Fixes Netscape LDIF files so Address Book can read them.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Batch convert doc files to txt files.
- Refresh the viewable contents of a Finder window.
- For Devanagari LaTeX package.
- Aqua extension: moving, resizing, fading windows ... via hotkey...