From Mulle kybernetiK:
Create frameworks for Mac OS X Server or Mac OS X from a Java JAR file.
The benefit of wrapping jar files in Frameworks is that you do not have to worry about setting CLASSPATH correctly, as the Framework handling of PBProject and the runtime does it automatically for you.
What's new in this version: Can now handle more than one JAR file by repackaging. This is fairly slow, but it works. The shell script has been unified so that one version should work for MacOSXServer, Solaris and Solaris WO4.5.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Connects twain driven scanner/cameras to your Objective C app.
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Test tone generator.
- API documentation browser and code snippet manager.
- OS X driver for upgrade cards.
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin: add images to your buttons.