Editors' Note: For private use, schools, non-profit organisations etc. JanaServer 2 remains "Freeware". For commercial use JanaServer 2 becomes "Shareware". If you want to carry on using JanaServer 2 after an evaluation period of 30 days, you must register JanaServer 2.
Additional Jana Server functions are as an FTP server, DNS forwarder that can act as a DNS server for the LAN and gateways for FTP, Telnet, News and user-defined gateways.
What's new in this version:
- TLS Support for your outgoing Mailserver (SMTP) implemented
- TLS-Support for JanaÂ´s POP and SMTP server implemented
- IMAP service rebuilded (more speed)
- Filenames of mails will be filled on empty spaces
- There is now an option to avoid unpacking the attachments by Jana if your virusscanner-software is able to doing it. This makes the process faster
- $SIZE$ as param for spamfilters implemented now. (Size of E-Mail)
- $UIDL$ is a... See all new features »