What's new in version 4.6
- Made Artist, Composer and Conductor fields multi value to allow multiple values to be stored.
- Added Disc subtitle as a new field.
- Added Subtitle as a new field.
- Added Delete all Metadata action for song to quickly clear out the metadata.
- Added Turkish language properties.
- Save ID3v23 genres using the v24 with null separators instead of refinements which are not well understood.
- Update Disc Subtitle field from MusicBrainz if medium has title.
- When match to a MusicBrainz release that contains featured artists in title (old pre NGS format) remove from title
- Improved default rename masks
- Fix menu bar display and dialogs not closing.
- Sign Application for compatibility with GateKeeper.
- Fixed OCCASION field in Flac file is written instead as FBPM field).
- Fixed when save multiple values to ARTISTS field in Flac only the first is saved.
- Unable to match complete Releases if have no metadata and release name doesn't match folder the songs are in.
- When scores for two releases are identical we need to compare to a secondary value so that rerunning autocorrect to MusicBrainz will consistently match to the same release
- Fixed occasional NullPointerException bug matching release title from Discogs.
- Fixed problem convert ID3 TDRA frames to TDRC frames.
- Fixed occasional NullPointerException and IllegalArgumentException with Artwork.
- Fixed occasional NullPointerException bug when trying to work out base folder.
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 28.45MB
- File name jaikoz.dmg.zip
- Total Downloads 6,991
- Downloads last week 13
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $28.00