Jaikoz is a Java based Audio Tagger with many advanced features making it quick and easy to correct the meta-information in your audio tags, it works especially well with large music collections. It gives you full control of your editing and provide as much automation as possible. Jaikoz uses a spreadsheet view to allow you to edit information more quickly than other applications and provides many autoformatting tasks which do most of the work for you. For example, it compares your MP3s to each other and using this information it can correct missing information and spelling mistakes, we know of no other tagger that does this!
Jaikoz can extract information from a filename into the tag without you having to specify the format for the filename. The screen is split horizontally to show the original record and the changes you have made so you compare both at the same time. Some applications hide multi-complex fields away but Jaikoz allows you to access all your information directly from the spreadsheet view.
- Designed for tagging large music collections quickly and reliably
- Automatic Acoustic matching using the MusicBrainz database of over 5 million tracks to mtach tracks based on the actual music!
- Automatic matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from metadata in your files
- Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the format of the field
- Intelligent AutoMatch compares different Audio files and finds field matches and then allows all similar fields to be formatted the same.
- Intelligent AutoFormat provides automatic capitalization, conversion of special words and removal of invalid and punctuation characters.
- AutoCorrect can be used to perform automatic formatting of your chosen columns in a single click.
- The innovative split screen spreadsheet view allows easy editing of all fields.
- Provides full support of all text fields and partial support of all other fields.
- Automatically keeps v1 and v2 tags synchronised
- Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used.
- Easy conversion of tags between version.
- Displays what is actually contained in the tag allowing the user full control.
What's new in this version:
- Added the Detail Pane, this shows details of the currently selected MP3 in a series of tabs. As you select different MP3s the Detail Panel gets updated automatically, you can edit values in the Detail Panel and the changes will take effect immediately in the Edit Panel and vice versa. This provides a powerful alternative to the Edit Panel for making modifications and enables quick access to fields that may not be displayed in the Edit Panel by default. Unlike the Edit Panel the fields i... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert text into a WAV, MP3, OGG, or WMA audio files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert text into a WAV, MP3, OGG, or WMA audio files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Edit MP3 tags, find covers, and organize your music collection.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Tag and organize your MP3 music collection, get cover arts, lyr...
- Track your DVD collection and keep up-to-date.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run all your Karaoke Shows from your fully touch screen PC.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Batch convert your audio files from one format to another.
- Convert MP3 audio files to WAV, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, AAC, WMA, OGG,...
- Convert WMA audio files to MP3, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, AAC, WAV, OGG,...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good solution to correcting lots of meta data"
Version: Jaikoz Audio Tagger 1.10
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
If you have songs with missing or incorrect meta data on your Macintosh, Jaikoz is well worth your time and money. There is no other program available on the Mac that provides all the capabilities of Jaikoz.
If some of your meta data is correct, you can easily transfer the correct portions to other songs that have problems. The color coding scheme showing what data has changed is very useful, and allows you to easily verify the updates before you save them to your hard disk.
Jaikoz integrates with MusicBrainz, giving you a chance to capture a lot of meta data starting with just the music, by matching up the song and grabbing the meta data from MusicBrainz.
Jaikoz can grab album artwork and song lyrics from the Internet, for all of your music, with one command, and store the data inside your MP3 file.
Jaikoz has extensive documentation explaining each of the features available, and suggesting sequences of operations to perform for best results.
The author is extremely helpful with support, and releases new versions with new features on a monthly or better basis.
The downside to this program is that it's written in Java, and does not have the good looking, fun to use interface that Mac Cocoa programs have. Although an MP3 tagger program is not something I use on a daily basis, so I'm willing to live with this.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content