Jaikoz can extract information from a filename into the tag without you having to specify the format for the filename. The screen is split horizontally to show the original record and the changes you have made so you compare both at the same time. Some applications hide multi-complex fields away but Jaikoz allows you to access all your information directly from the spreadsheet view.
- Designed for tagging large music collections quickly and reliably
- Automatic Acoustic matching using the MusicBrainz database of over 5 million tracks to mtach tracks based on the actual music!
- Automatic matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from metadata in your files
- Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the format of the field
- Intelligent AutoMatch compares different Audio files and finds field matches and then allows all similar fields to be formatted the same.
- Intelligent AutoFormat provides automatic capitalization, conversion of special words and removal of invalid and punctuation characters.
- AutoCorrect can be used to perform automatic formatting of your chosen columns in a single click.
- The innovative split screen spreadsheet view allows easy editing of all fields.
- Provides full support of all text fields and partial support of all other fields.
- Automatically keeps v1 and v2 tags synchronised
- Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used.
- Easy conversion of tags between version.
- Displays what is actually contained in the tag allowing the user full control.
What's new in this version:
- Added the Detail Pane, this shows details of the currently selected MP3 in a series of tabs. As you select different MP3s the Detail Panel gets updated automatically, you can edit values in the Detail Panel and the changes will take effect immediately in the Edit Panel and vice versa. This provides a powerful alternative to the Edit Panel for making modifications and enables quick access to fields that may not be displayed in the Edit Panel by default. Unlike the Edit Panel the fields i... See all new features »