From Jackaroo Solutions:
Jackaroo is a single- or multiuser IT Management application. Jackaroo's help desk system allows you to assign calls and even activities within a call. Your can search the knowledge base for a solution and the employee/client is kept informed of their calls progress. Full integration of your e-mails, tasks and calendars; members of your team can swap ideas and knowledge share with team discussion forums, or view/change the network connections from hub port to wall number to PC.
Manage the cost per page, per cartridge of each printer, manage all assets from specifications to costs. PCs can be audited for licensing to see what software is installed on what PC and much more but whilst Jackaroo is very powerful it is also very easy to use. A convenient quick menu down the left side, the ability to hyperlink between forms, dropdown boxes, simple layouts, data drill downs in an easy to use app.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.