JPluck converts web sites and RSS feeds to Plucker documents for offline reading on your handheld.
With JPluck on your desktop and a Plucker-compatible reader on your handheld, you can carry the web in the palm of your hand!
JPluck is Java-based and runs on every platform where Java 1.4.1 is available: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP* , Linux, Mac OS X, OS/2 and Solaris.
- Easy-to-use GUI for managing sites and feeds (Screenshots)
- Downloads sites using multiple connections
- Sends browser cookies to access login-based sites
- Automatically converts documents in the background
- Dedicated conduit downloads and converts documents at HotSync (Windows only)
- Palm companion utility for creating plucks to be fetched at HotSync
- Convert pages directly from the browser
- Includes Plucker Viewer 1.6.1
What's new in this version:
- Unresolved links in documents that have no URL info no longer crash Plucker
- List of plucks is now drawn with the correct background color accross color schemes.