JPEG Viewer is the specific image viewer for displaying JPEG image and it's information. Also provide functions to manage the image. Feature: Display JPEG image and details (exif, quantization table, histogram), browse image, print image (custom size, photo size and multi-page), edit image (resize, add text, adjust color and special effect). Version 0.20 build 4 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 0.20 build 4 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View, organize, manage, enhance or fix your digital pictures - ...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Check if your PC is able to run Windows 7.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Perform JPEG-based image compression.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: