DecoderPro is a tool for programming model railroad DCC decoders. It provides a simpler user interface, grouping together choices and using text instead of bits and bytes. It works with the most common DCC systems: Digitrax, EasyDCC, Lenz, NCE, SPROG, Wangrow and Zimo.
What's new in this version: See http://jmri.sourceforge.net/releasenotes/jmri3.2.shtml.
More Products to Consider
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Read online print media content.
- Reading, spelling & pronunciation tutor for English.
- Record and analyze athletic movements.
- Queue based FTP client: retries, resumes, extensive controls...
- Configure complicated DCC decoders with screens on which you ca...
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Command line utility to relay TCP connections for servers.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Displays a graph of memory usage in the Dock.
- For extraction & creation of OGG media.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content