From SAS Institute:
JMP Statistical Discovery Software dynamically links statistics with graphics to interactively explore, understand, and visualize data. Designed for anyone who wants to discover relationships and outliers in their data, JMP provides a comprehensive set of traditional statistical tools as well as design of experiments and statistical quality control in a single package.
What's new in this version: JMP 11.1 is a general maintenance release that contains enhancements, bug fixes, and some new features. A few of the specific issues that have been fixed in this release are listed below. Note that this list is intended to show the scope of the 11.1 fixes but is not a complete list of all fixes. The majority of customer-reported issues, reproducible system errors, and numeric issues have been corrected. Applying this maintenance release is recommended for all sites.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.
- Classic typing instruction software.
- English-Urdu dictionary.
- Powerful mathematical language for performing scriptable tasks.
- Kids' artwork program with iLife integration.
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- LaTeX editor and project organizer.
- Convert ePUB to Kindle, Kindle to PDF, ePUB to AZW, ePUB to PDF...
- Interactive equation editor for Office, etc.
- Medical DICOM viewer/converter.
- Statistical power analysis made easy.
- Build, display, manipulate crystal and molecular structures.
- Retrieve data points from the image of a graph or a movie.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Simulate and experiment with some of the more commonly-used pro...
- Statistics, exploratory data analysis, scientific graphing.
- Tool that makes it easy to extract data from text.
- Calculate the usual transcendental functions, including the gam...
- Graphing software.
- Data manipulation and cleaning tool.
- Vector cartography drawing app for drawing scaled plans & custo...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Highly interactive hot linked stats w/easy scripting"
Version: JMP 9.0.2
Most outputs are linked. Scripts can be derived from previous user operations, then edited. Very flexible. Many statistics procedures included, way beyond visualization. JMP links to SAS to be a highly interactive user interface for SAS.
Version 9 on Macintosh has some minor bugs, e.g., no help screens pop up. Not as complete as SAS. No simple ways to run Monte Carlo analyses.
Most outputs are linked, so clicking a bar on a histogram selects corresponding rows in data table, allowing easy subsetting. Scripts can be derived from previous user steps (e.g., clicking to create a nonlinear regression), and then edited for more enhancements. Very flexible scripting, including creating control windows for tutorials or repeated analysis. Many statistics procedures included, way beyond visualization. Graphical output is extremely easy to edit and customize (line widths, colors, 3d surface views including light sources, overall plot frame size) and all can be saved to scripts for standardized graphics across multiple analyses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: