From Lutnik Hubert:
JGPSTrackEdit is a GPS track editor for editing tracks and planning (multiple) day tours. A track may be splitted, reversed or edited. Points may be inserted or appended to a track (routing supported) or may be moved or deleted from a track. Maps of several providers are available, the default map is OpenStreetMap.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 has added track compression algorithm.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Get a demo of Lissajous curves in virtual oscilloscopes.
- Manage your information in a hierarchical tree format.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Look at exhaustive walkthroughs for each class quest.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Collect items, solve puzzles, and find the Temple of Jewels.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content