From Lutnik Hubert:
JGPSTrackEdit is a GPS track editor for editing tracks and planning (multiple) day tours. A track may be splitted, reversed or edited. Points may be inserted or appended to a track (routing supported) or may be moved or deleted from a track. Maps of several providers are available, the default map is OpenStreetMap.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 has added track compression algorithm.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get a demo of Lissajous curves in virtual oscilloscopes.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your information in a hierarchical tree format.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Look at exhaustive walkthroughs for each class quest.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Collect items, solve puzzles, and find the Temple of Jewels.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content