JCC is the abbreviation of JCheckCenter and is a tool that automates checks. It is a great companion for technical application management to monitor the health of their applications.
It is up to you to create one or more checklists. In most cases you will make a checklist for each environment: development, test, acceptance and production.
A checklist is represented by an xml configuration file which must be placed in the configuration directory of JCC. How you can configure a checklist is described in the userguide.
What's new in this version:
- Possibility to play beep in case of failure
- You can now configure mail notifications
- You can skip a check in the total result using
in the configuration
- Versionnumber displayed in window
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content