JAlbum allows you to create nice-looking photo galleries for the Web. You simply select or drag and drop folders containing images or movie files onto JAlbum, and it creates thumbnails and HTML pages to publish your images as a gallery or as a picture slide show. The galleries are based on various templates, and their appearance can be further customized by advanced users. The application's additional features include support for IPTC/EXIF data, style sheets, lossless image manipulation, pluggable image filters, and a built-in FTP/SFTP client.
What's new in this version:
- Mac version now uses the Mac native file chooser whenever possible for a more true Mac-ish feeling
- Galleria and Happenings bundled skins updated
- Album generation could halt with an "ArrayStoreException" if minor errors were encountered in the processed images (since 9.4)
- Skin developers: Calling getVars() on AlbumObjects now never returns null (registers those variables on demand)
- Skin developers: Entering an empty string in a custom UI field and l... See all new features »