From Freedom Scientific:
JAWS (64-Bit) is a computer screen reader program that allows blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a Refreshable Braille display. It features talking installation, two multi-lingual speech synthesizers, fully compatible with MAGic screen magnification software, and formatted basic training in text and audio.
What's new in this version: Version 14.0.1534 has fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Allow blind and visually impaired users to read the screen.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access and create great cheats for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Type accented or special characters to your Windows programs or...
- Limit usage on your PC.
- Send Voice E-mails to anyone with speakers.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Shutdown or reboot your computer or use timed shutdown feature.
- Type, edit, and print your text in simple text editor.
- View your internal and external IP address.
- Type letters and words with an on screen keyboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content