J-Tracker is a software to track your activities. For example, have you ever wondered When was the last time I had McDonald's or how many times a month do I buy my kid's milk. With J-Tracker you can track any of your activities in a yearly-based calendar so that you can view your activities in a very easy and convenient way.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Provide a lifecycle management solution for Subversion, Git, an...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage and share your collections.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Provide daily attendance of all your students.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Visualize key scripture verses based on popular topics.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1