This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
"Completely unusable - can't read any content"
looks like it should be good
- unable to zoom into a newspaper to actually read it.
- difficult to find help forum
- previous users asked the same question, being unable to zoom in, another user had replied "just double-click, easy peasy!"
- double clicking doesn't zoom in
- no toolbar or magnifying glass, not user friendly at all
- completely useless website if your users can't read your content
it's difficult to imagine how you created a publication website that made it impossible to readers to actually read the published content.
Too difficult to participate in help forums, decided to just review the site instead.