Iris by Lowes 1.6.1 User Reviews
A newer version of Iris by Lowes is available.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
Results 1-3 of 3
"Iris is the worst"
Version: Iris by Lowes 1.7.0
easy to set up
It does not work -- Customer service can not help with technical issues. Server problems that have not been fixed. My system has been down for 10 days
Idea was good but the system does not work
"product support not helpful"
Version: Iris by Lowes 1.6.0
good in theory.
could not sync camera so I called support twice. they said I need to find out this information.
- The router has DHCP running and the Hub has an IP address. In the router settings the Hub's MAC address would begin 00:1C:2B
- The Hub is not going offline coinciding with the renewal of the DHCP lease, if so we need to change the renewal time
- The customer network does not contain any proxy servers
- The customer network does not block port 443 traffic
- The Hub is connected directly to router and then the modem (or directly to router is this has a built in modem)
- The Hub is not connected via switch or bridge connection
- The router used is NAT compliant
- Operating system used while working with iris?
- Types of devices on the network (computer, laptops, mobile phones) and operating systems that they use (Windows 7, IOS, Linux)
-Internet service provider
-Your Internet connection's upload and download speed. Download speed 3.68 mb/s. Upload speed .92 mb/s
are you kidding me.
taking it back
"Good system for do it your self"
Version: Iris by Lowes 1.6.0
Wireless connectivity, not super expensive, the best tech support I have ever used.
Can be difficult to setup some devices, but getting better.
I recommend Iris unless you want super high tech system
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
You must be 13 years of age or older to submit personal information to CNET Networks. In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, CNET Networks does not accept name and e-mail address information from users who are under 13 years of age.
All submitted ratings and written comments become the sole property of CNET Networks, Inc. (CNET) and may be used at CNET Networks' sole discretion. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days in batch groups, not in real time. However, CNET Networks reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not CNET Networks, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
CNET Networks is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews on this site. We encourage you to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal. We do not encourage or condone the use of any software in violation of applicable laws. CNET Download.com does not sell, resell, or license any of the products listed on the site. We cannot be held liable for issues that arise from the download or use of these products.