CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Lowe's Companies:
A Remote Control for your HomeYour relationship with your home is a close one. Iris gets you closer with simple wireless home control and monitoring. It's kind of like a conversation your home can tell you what it's up to and you can tell it what you need. Iris is your one-stop solution for creating the smart home of your dreams. With the DIY expertise you expect from Lowe's, Iris lets you set up a reliable and easy to operate system customized to your home. With the Iris app, your phone will now operate as a remote control for your home. You will be able to control all the great features Iris has to offer:Self-monitored Home SecurityRemotely control your thermostatsControl other plugged in and hardwired devicesVideo streaming and playbackWhole home energy usage Choose from 4 home modes "At home", "Night", "Away", "Vacation" and control multiple devices at once (alarms, thermostats, locks, lights and other plugged in devices)Want to see these and all the other great features Iris has to offer before you buy your kit or other Iris compatible products? Simply click the Test Drive button at the bottom of the Sign In screen to interact with the app which is filled with example data.
What's new in this version: iOS update 7.0.3 rendered some iPhones not able to change the alarm mode. This app update corrects the issue.
More Products to Consider
- Mobile Tracker FREE lets you locate mobile phones from any prov...
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- BIGGER, BETTER FUN-NERThe original Talking Tom Cat is back - an...
- Take your iPhone, iPod, or iPad camera into the past with some ...
- Distort, fatten, pinch, and stylize your camera with real-time ...
- Dont be fooled by imitators - this is the original Cell Phone T...
- Get the BEST CELL PHONE TRACKER!Locate any phone in the world, ...
- FREE DOWNLOAD! Play YouTube music NON-STOP! Number 1 music app ...
- Listen to unlimited, on-demand music everywhere.
- Make music anywhere you go with full features touch instruments...
- Would you like to choose from thousands and thousands of animal...
- Watch YouTube like you are used to! Access all videos with this...
- Word Swag *automagically* turns your words into beautiful photo...
- Jailbreak for iPhones, iPods Touch & iPads of all versions with...
- Get your official guide to the Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversar...
- Morrison Real Estate has been serving the home buyers of placer...
- A game created to learn and identify the different colors and s...
- Cute Emoticons Free - Use 450 Cute Emoticons & Gif Animation Cu...
- Most first time homeowners are bombarded with questions, and ri...
- Fate App is a patent pending application that chooses what to d...
- Download this App for up-to-date listings of homes on the MLS (...
- Read books on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with Lexcycle S...
- Have you ever wished you could listen to Alan Partridges radio ...
- Search hundred's of local homes for sale in Hampton RoadsWhats ...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"product support not helpful"
Version: Iris by Lowes 1.6.0
good in theory.
could not sync camera so I called support twice. they said I need to find out this information.
- The router has DHCP running and the Hub has an IP address. In the router settings the Hub's MAC address would begin 00:1C:2B
- The Hub is not going offline coinciding with the renewal of the DHCP lease, if so we need to change the renewal time
- The customer network does not contain any proxy servers
- The customer network does not block port 443 traffic
- The Hub is connected directly to router and then the modem (or directly to router is this has a built in modem)
- The Hub is not connected via switch or bridge connection
- The router used is NAT compliant
- Operating system used while working with iris?
- Types of devices on the network (computer, laptops, mobile phones) and operating systems that they use (Windows 7, IOS, Linux)
-Internet service provider
-Your Internet connection's upload and download speed. Download speed 3.68 mb/s. Upload speed .92 mb/s
are you kidding me.
taking it back
"Good system for do it your self"
Version: Iris by Lowes 1.6.0
Wireless connectivity, not super expensive, the best tech support I have ever used.
Can be difficult to setup some devices, but getting better.
I recommend Iris unless you want super high tech system
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content