From Fateful Productions:
Iridium was constructed to be the easiest, most intuitive server management package ever made, whilst not skimping on power features. With an aesthetically pleasing user interface, customisation potential and a slew of useful additions both implemented and on the way, Iridium will ultimately provide an easy to use server management facility, allowing total server control, creation and more, to ensure even the newest recruit to the server management world will have no trouble at all. Introducing KickStart and PortMapper The final say in easy server creation. KickStart is a wizard interface that allows you to create an entire server in under 6 steps. Select your preferred Bukkit version, installation location and any plugins you want, and take advantage of a custom-made RAM allocation algorithm to determine the optimum amount of memory your computer can dedicate to the server. Then sit back, relax, and unless you have slow internet, your server should be created in under two minutes. Once you've done that, it's time to launch PortMapper, Iridium's answer to the problems faced by many newcomers into the server hosting game. Conveniently bypassing the need to configure a router to allow port forwarding, it takes advantage of the UPnP protocol to allow you to open your server to the world about as fast as it takes you to type a name, a port and click "OK". And it works for anything that needs port forwarding, not just Minecraft.
What's new in this version: Added a plugin config editor, with YAML syntax highlighting, capable of editing *.yml, *.txt and *.properties files.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Create Win32 installers easily.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Install Data Access core components as MS SQL Server 2000 SP2.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Extract and merge data from mailboxes on servers running Exchan...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Simplify the process of execution of the required files.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Provide secure real-time communication to your site or Intranet...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Remove vulnerability in MS Commercial Internet System Mail serv...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Learn how to create Web parts for Digital Dashboard and MS Shar...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content