From Iridient Digital:
RAW Developer is a powerful RAW image processing and conversion application designed and optimized specifically for Mac OS X. RAW Developer gives photographers complete control over their digital images and provides flexible, fast and easy to use batch processing. All image editing operations are entirely non-destructive and never modify your original RAW images. All image processing operations are performed at 16 bits/channel or higher bit depth for maximum image fidelity. RAW Developer offers many advanced features to enable you to achieve outstanding image quality from your digital camera.
What's new in this version:
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Canon G9 X Mark II and EOS M6.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F and X-A10.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DC-GH5 and DC-FZ80 (DC-FZ82).
- Support added for RAW images from the Pentax KP.
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica M10.
- Support added for DNG images from the Sigma sd Quattro H (X3F format is not ...
See all new features »