From Iridient Digital:
RAW Developer is a powerful RAW image processing and conversion application designed and optimized specifically for Mac OS X. RAW Developer gives photographers complete control over their digital images and provides flexible, fast and easy to use batch processing. All image editing operations are entirely non-destructive and never modify your original RAW images. All image processing operations are performed at 16 bits/channel or higher bit depth for maximum image fidelity. RAW Developer offers many advanced features to enable you to achieve outstanding image quality from your digital camera.
What's new in this version:
- Support added for RAW images from the Olympus OM-D E-M10.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-T1.
- Support added for RAW images from the Phase One IQ250.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DMC-TZ60 (ZS40).
- Support added for RAW images from the Canon EOS M2.
- Images can now be opened by drag and drop onto the preview window in addition to the dock and application icons.
- New monochrome preview option... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Image processing: layout, vector editor, CMYK, lab, ICC.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- RAW converter for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Auto image quality enhancement for DSLR images.
- Resizing and enlarge digital images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Notepad and memos with hierarchical structure.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Merges photos of different exposures to form a composite image.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: