From Irfan Skiljan:
IrfanView is a fast and compact image viewer/converter. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. It supports file formats and features. Features include: multi-language support, Thumbnail option, Painting, slideshow, toolbar skins, fast directory browsing, batch conversion/editing, multipage editing, file search, change color depth, scanning, cut/crop, IPTC edit, capturing, lossless JPG operations, effects, watermark image option, ICC support, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, command line options and plugins.
What's new in this version: Version 4.44:
- Metadata PlugIn ported to Unicode
- New Edit menu options: Remove or Insert strip
- New Fullscreen option: Show blurred image sides
- New Blur filter: Fast Gaussian Blur
- Option to show mouse coordinates
- New options in Histogram dialog: modeless dialog, selections, curves
- New Thumbnails menu: Show/hide filenames text for thumbnails
- New Image->Effects PlugIn: Film Simulation
- BMP and JP2 loading bugs f... See all new features
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3,556 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good photo view and edition tool"
Version: IrfanView 4.44
IrfanView is comparable software to ACDSee, it suitable for view your own photos, and it can also do some editing to the photos, such as adjust the image size, adjust the color depth, add text overlay, effects etc. it supports mpst of image, audio, video formats, and slide show the photos, it is small, only has 2M, so it running fast and less resources required.
No cons at now.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content