Three separate AppleScripts that allow you to interact with invisible files without having to relaunch the finder. Open Invisible Item: This script does exactly what it says. It allows you to choose and open an invisible file or folder. Delete Invisible Item: This script allows you to send an invisible file or folder to the trash. Toggle Item Visibility: This script will toggle the visibility of a file or folder.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- The essential multi-tool file system organizer.
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.