CNET Editors' review
Despite its cluttered interface, Inventory Tracker Plus is a powerful and easy-to-use program that should provide businesses with an effective way to track inventory and more.
Inventory Tracker Plus's interface is a bit overwhelming, although continued use reveals a method to the madness. The program uses a lot of windows, opening a new one for each of the program's major functions. Each window contains quite a few fields, but once users take a moment to look at each of them, the program is surprisingly intuitive. Perhaps recognizing the complexity of the interface, the designers included a detailed welcome dialogue and set of tutorials. Users who take the time to read the instructions will be rewarded with a comprehensive way to track inventory, expenses, and income. New users can load the included sample data to see the program in action and evaluate it. In addition to providing a relatively simple way to track inventory, Inventory Tracker Plus includes a calendar, to-do list, address book, and universal calculator; the program is really more a suite of productivity software than just an inventory tracker. All of the functions are intuitive and quick once you get used to the interface. We were able to quickly move around creating invoices, updating inventory, and running expense reports.
Inventory Tracker has a 10-day trial period. It installs desktop icons without asking, but does uninstall cleanly. We recommend this program to any user seeking an easy way to track inventory and other business items.
From SpiritWorks Software:
Inventory Tracker Plus helps you keep track of products and supplies. Generate invoices and reports on inventory for printing or exporting to other programs. It also includes Invoice Creator, a Contact Tracker, Schedule Tracker, Task Tracker, Expense Tracker, Other Income Tracker and Universal Calculator. Inventory Tracker runs on and shares data between most computers including Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
What's new in this version: A Quotation feature has been added. Quoted items are not removed from inventory until they are converted into an Invoice.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize and manage your library records.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track all your projects, tasks, and expenses, creates invoices ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create PDF invoices and track payments.
- Track essential for your business activities.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize/manage sales, accounting and employees in your retail ...
- Set up an e-business without additional coding.
- Manage your contacts, customers, communications, e-mail, sales,...
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your beauty salon, set up point of sale and accept payme...
- Track project details including employees, suppliers, and payro...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.