InventorAid is aimed at the sole inventor as a navigation guide through the process he or she can follow in order to obtain Patent Protection on The Invention, from concept to patent grant. The most important thing you can do is consult a Patent Attorney in order to obtain advice according to your local Patent Laws which vary from country to country. InventorAid also gives you an introduction to some of the terms used by Patent Professionals.
As this is the Age of Innovation, it follows that a basic understanding of how to protect your creative output (Intellectual Property) is necessary to be immediately accessible and understandable.
PatentNav will play its own part in this mission by releasing many more Intellectual Property related mobile phones apps (Patent Pending GB1003898.2)
Version 1.0 Release
- save the talks to your iPad and sync with iTunes to use outside of the iPad
- if you have an external display you can project out VGA using iPad approved lead (just have lead plugged in when opening App)
- Supports all orientation
- Go to same page translation (no longer takes you back to 1st page when you change language)
- Higher VGA out resolution using PDF images
- Single Tap: back to original
- Two Finger Tap: Zoom Out
- Double Tap: Zoom In
- Pinch and Zoom as default
Hope you enjoy the iPad App.