From Numara Software:
Overwhelmed by e-mails, phone messages and sticky notes requesting IT help? Now you have a solution. Track-It!. It's the perfect solution for tracking and managing of your IT assets and end-users' help requests. It helps increase the level of IT support, eliminating communication bottlenecks and preventing problems from falling through the cracks. Intuitive configuration wizards automatically discover and inventory network assets such as workstations and applications, synchronizes end-user data with on-demand Active Directory and maps the discovered assets to the end-users for easy look up at the help desk. It also discovers other non-PC assets such as switches and routers. This complete solution includes help desk, asset auto discovery, purchasing, reports, training and library modules. Take a moment to download our free trial!
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download (179MB).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 34 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Product has been a solid performer"
Version: Intuit Track-It! Professional 6.5
I'm sysadmin for 100 users with 100+ pc's. Originally purchased TI v6 Std with Self Service option. Db required compact & repairs monthly - but with Access what do you expect? Tech support was called on 3 diff issues, was always helpful, issues resolved and follow-up was great. Upgraded to Pro and converted to SQL. Painless conversion and not one problem in the yr+ I've had it. Program fields are customizable, reports use Crystal and are also customizable. Add-ins of Remote, Network Monitor and Technician Web well worth it. User acceptance was better than average.
If you have an active and large user environment I wouldn't recommend the version using Access - you get what you pay for.Web interface appearance is a bit amateurish for my tastes.Intuit support was great, company recently purchased by Numara , so there have been changes to the support structure and pricing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content