From Corner Bowl Software:
Internet Server Monitor is a network monitoring tool enabling Systems Administrators to monitor network servers, services, and applications for failures as well as recoveries enabling issue identification and resolution before users report them. Unlike most monitoring software, Internet Server Monitor handshakes with network resources and calls specific functions enabling Internet Server Monitor to determine if a network resource is available as well as functioning adequately.
Version 188.8.131.52 has been updated to use the .Net thread pool enabling multiple monitors to run both asynchronously and simultaneously enabling the software to scale to hundreds of monitors per minute.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 has been updated to use the .Net thread pool enabling multiple monitors to run both asynchronously and simultaneously enabling the software to scale to hundreds of monitors per minute.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Version 10.0.0.41 - I'm BLOWN AWAY!"
Version: Internet Server Monitor 10.0.0.41
- Logs to GUI and Windows Event Log/Syslog server
- Send SNMP traps/SMS messages/E-Mails
- Prompts you with sound/popups/modal dialogs
- Can invoke programs on failure
- View logs over the web!
- EXTREMELY intuitive interface!
- HIGHLY configurable!
- upon shutting down a monitor detail window and reopening, success message text is being erased (but success events remain)
- upon closing the main window (leaving the system tray loaded) and reopening, monitor detail window(s) have to be reopened..
I have only evaluated this program for about an hour. There could be other unpleasant surprises, but overall, given the problems i've been having with mail.com's imap service, this program will be the smoking gun generator i've been looking for. beyond that, i could use this program in an infinite number of other scenarios to keep tabs on ALL SORTS of internet protocols on the internet.
if they can fix those nuisance issues i'm getting in version 10.0.0.41, i will have NO PROBLEM paying the asking price for this wonderfully designed software.
did i say this thing is HIGHLY configurable? i can't believe how much control i can have over the monitoring tasks i created. i love that i can poll in seconds, minutes, hours, etc, and that you can have a long polling time between successes, but on fail, you switch to a separate polling cycle!!! THAT'S SO MONEY!!!!
THAT'S THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I WANT! THAT'S THE TYPE OF INFORMATION I ***NEED****!!!!!
"Simple tool to monitor network servers and applications"
Version: Internet Server Monitor 10.0.28
Supports many types of monitors and includes hierarchy support, for example when a ping monitor fails, dependent monitors can be disabled limiting notifications.
Needs more icons to differenciate monitor types
Simple tool to monitor 100s of servers and all the network applications such as web, mail, ftp and databases they run.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content