Computers Hall is the complete solution for management and automation of work of computer clubs, Internet cafes, cyber cafes, gaming centers. Its main goals control of the paid time, control of the work of managers. The computers are locked if the money were not paid for the work with them. Advanced reports, well protected from changing. Multi-language interface: English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Latish, and Lithuanian are available.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has fixed positioning of report view program.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your cyber cafe computers, customers, and revenues.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Search coffees and cafes on the Internet.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Control workstation by your server and monitor time of charge a...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Host Web sites and manage identity and authentication.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Adjust your computer settings to accelerate Internet and gaming...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Display an alarm clock on your desktop.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage and monitor activities of LAN computers.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage your cybercafe's computer usage from a central computer.
- Get an Internet cafe and billing application.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Clean up your system by deleting temporary files and the Intern...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: