Computers Hall is the complete solution for management and automation of work of computer clubs, Internet cafes, cyber cafes, gaming centers. Its main goals control of the paid time, control of the work of managers. The computers are locked if the money were not paid for the work with them. Advanced reports, well protected from changing. Multi-language interface: English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Latish, and Lithuanian are available.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has fixed positioning of report view program.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well a...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Collect a puzzle for smaller amount of turns, than a computer.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Compete against friends or computer opponent in tactical board ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: