From Childish Things:
International Cricket Captain returns for an action packed 2011 season, which sees England, India and South Africa battle it out for world number one status, while Australia re-build with an exciting crop of young players. Including new game-play features and a comprehensive statistical update, you have complete control of every tactical nuance. Pick your favourite side from the international, English county or Australian domestic systems and captain them to glory. Win the international leagues, world cups and domestic trophies and break records across all three formats of our beautiful game.
More game-play options & features: Save to the cloud from your PC and pick up where you left off on another computer or on the 2011 iPhone version. New twenty-over international championship and player ratings give you more silverware to play for in your quest for creating the number one side in world cricket. Improved one-day match engine and refined player ability generation provide an even more realistic cricket experience. New custom field setting mode allows you to re-define every field in the game and quickly switch between them when you change your bowler or tactics. Improved on-line lobby allows players to challenge you while you play a single player game. On-line match-play between PC, iPhone and Mac users. New screen-size options allow you to enjoy match play in full widescreen and make the game compatible with Netbooks. All resolutions are also available in windowed mode. Full schedule of one-day and twenty-over world cup fixtures, plus stand-alone world-cup game modes. Complete English and Australian domestic systems. Play on-line with your English or Australian domestic team. Updated team kits for international and state sides. Complete statistical update: One day and twenty-over records for partnerships and best performances. Complete player database of over 3000 players, containing every player currently playing first class or limited-over cricket from around the world. Up to date county and state squads for the new seasons. Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists. Improved player abilities to provide even greater realism. Accurate and up-to date rules.
What's new in this version: Version 11.18:
- On-line fixes:
- Cancel button enabled for disconnects during match negotiation
- Exchange squad errors return user to lobby correctly
- Reduced time-out length for squad exchange
- Time-out added for in lobby
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"much better and feel good"
Version: International Cricket Captain 2011 11.18
Thus time although it looks not much defference with previous version
but when you starts playing then feels the difference
much improved gamplay
online mode is much better and all bugs are now removed
manual field setting just love that
Still requires some more for the best
first and foremost is more and more stats
more leages should be there
I will say that very good cricket managment game as there is lots of thing
to play and we can make out team stronger and go to online
database is more accurate as well as game is now bug free
Internation level requires more and more stats there should be work to be done
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content