Powerful and flexible Internet interface for Mac OS. It can transfer files via FTP and HTTP, search the Internet to find the files you want, provide a wealth of information about remote servers as well as your local Internet connection and Internet applications, help manage remote servers, let you remotely control and test your Macintosh across the Internet. Interarchy provides the fastest FTP/HTTP file transfer speeds of any Macintosh application. Interarchy 4.1's FTP/HTTP engine was hand crafted, working closely with Apple to get the most out of Open Transport, and operates at "interrupt time" which provides preemptive multitasking qualities.
What's new in this version:
- Engine Upgrade. Long files (up to 9 exabytes), long filenames (up to 255 chars) and long URLs (up to 2502 chars).
- SFTP. Comprehensive Secure File Transfer Protocol support in Mac OS X.
- Queues. Drag transfers and other actions into a queue and have them executed in order.
- Delayed Transfers. Set up actions to occur at a later time.
- Repeating Transfers. Set up actions to repeat at regular intervals.
- Column View and Hierarchical View in remote folder listings.
See all new features »