InterMapper provides a graphical view of a network and tests the routers, servers, workstations, and other equipment attached to that network using pings, SNMP, and various server probes. Its on-screen maps can be printed to document the network configuration. InterMapper also monitors the utilization and traffic and error rates on WAN and LAN links within the network. When InterMapper detects a problem, it sends notifications to one or more responsible individuals. Finally, InterMapper has a built-in web server that allows the network manager to view the network health from a standard web browser.
What's new in this version:
- [FEATURE] Numeric Paging. User can now specify a paging service with no phone number. Subscriber's pager ID will be used as number instead for numeric paging.
- [FEATURE] User can now create a log named "Paging" to receive all paging traffic, debugging messages, and errors.
- [FEATURE] There is now an RPM release for Red Hat Linux.
- [BUG FIX] Improved processing of command-line arguments.
- [BUG FIX] Compiled the Linux build with a flag to support symbolic backtraces for debugg... See all new features »