InterMapper RemoteAccess provides access to maps, sub maps, and configuration options from any connected location. Management, help desk personnel, and technicians can monitor and respond to network issues concurrently. InterMapper RemoteAccess can handle multiple copies of InterMapper simultaneously, making it an ideal choice for organizations with multi location sites, consultants who monitor client sites, and Managed Service Providers.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.7 fixes improper password prompt when using 'show in Reports' from RemoteAccess.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Responding network nodes.
- Monitor web pages for changes.
- Set your monitor into standby mode.
- Manage and monitor your servers and network devices.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Disk monitoring utility.
- Host your internet app.
- Show the world what you mean using diagrams and schemes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content