InterMapper RemoteAccess provides access to maps, sub maps, and configuration options from any connected location. Management, help desk personnel, and technicians can monitor and respond to network issues concurrently. InterMapper RemoteAccess can handle multiple copies of InterMapper simultaneously, making it an ideal choice for organizations with multi location sites, consultants who monitor client sites, and Managed Service Providers.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.1 fixes a possible infinite loop when using auto-layout during autodiscovery.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor the bandwidth use of your network adapters remotely.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Find and connect to open wireless access points.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Build your own internet gateway for LAN.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and block them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content