InterMapper RemoteAccess provides access to maps, sub maps, and configuration options from any connected location. Management, help desk personnel, and technicians can monitor and respond to network issues concurrently. InterMapper RemoteAccess can handle multiple copies of InterMapper simultaneously, making it an ideal choice for organizations with multi location sites, consultants who monitor client sites, and Managed Service Providers.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.1 fixes a possible infinite loop when using auto-layout during autodiscovery.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content