InterMapper RemoteAccess provides a remote view on your network. It allows you to create and edit maps in conjunction with InterMapper configure the InterMapper server, and allow you to see the real-time status of your routers, switches, servers, and other networking equipment from a remote location.
InterMapper Remote is a cross platform tool.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Network traffic analyzer.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Lab management tool for identifying client machines.
- Peer to peer file sharing.
- Control Pro-Lite TrueColorII Digital LCD displays.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: