If you've maintained a website for any length of time, you'll know that links very quickly become broken.
We all move, delete or change pages, and when we do, it not only results in our own internal links breaking, but other people's liks to our website becoming broken. Similarly, when other people alter their pages, our own external links become broken.
Unless you enjoy clicking every single link on your site followed by the back button, then you'll need to use a link crawler like Integrity!
Feed it your home page url and Integrity will spider your site, following internal links to find all of your pages, checking each link found.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes a problem in some earlier versions which prevented all links being found on some pages
- HTML character entities in links are now 'un-encoded' (eg '&' is replaced with '&') before link is checked.
- If link appears on more than one page, main table now shows actual number of pages rather than "multiple"
- 'Re-Check Bad Links' feature added (under File menu)
- Fixes problem with export to CSV for some sites.