Innobate Remote Command Executor tool allows a user to execute commands on a remote computer within a network. Provides the user with the ability to use different user login credentials to execute the remote command. This tool is a boon for the system administrator who does not want to walk around the office, executing commands on each individual P.C. Version 1 allows the user to install MSI packages remotely on remote P.C.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Manage all PCs in your network from the comfort of your own wor...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Use your Web cam and microphone for monitoring remote locations...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor Internet use in your organization.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor local area networks with large number of computers.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Administer your network computers remotely.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Administer computers on your LAN remotely.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Execute applications on remote computers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor, analyze, and manage a network.
- Examine the configurations and software of other PCs on your ne...
- Access secure remote system administration and IT task automati...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY"
Version: Innobate Remote Command Executor 1
The freeware version of the software seems to be working as advertised.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTENT and any requests for a refund of the purchase price based on the fact that the software is non-functional are IGNORED.
Downloaded the trial version of the software which seemed to work fine. In fact, I was impressed enough to purchase the full version of the software. Unfortunately, the software did not work, despite the fact that I am running on a very average system build (e.g. WIN XP Pro - 32Bit, MS Office 2003).
After attempting to resolve the problem myself, I emailed innobate FIVE TIMES over the course of a number of weeks to try and get some technical support. Now, FOUR WEEKS HAVE PASSED AND NO RESPONSE.
Additionally, I have requested a refund, and still no response.
THE COMPANY IS BASED IN NEW ZEALAND, AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM OR ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!!! DO NOT WASTE THE TIME OR THE MONEY!!!! STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY, AND ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!
This is the only address I have been able to find for them.
24 Arrowsmith Drive, Manukau Heights
Auckland 1701, 2023,
Phone: +64 9 262 1545
sales [at] innobate.com
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: