From Code Origami:
Info Razor Server is a simple and easy to use redaction system designed to remove sensitive information from PDF documents. Tailored to be scalable, from single users processing individual documents, to multi user--high volume redaction requirements. Info Razor Server will: Redact confidential information direct to Portable Document Format (PDF) without requiring a third party organization; Minimize the costs and avoid inaccuracies associated with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) processes; Maintain security of sensitive documentation by keeping redaction process in-house; Increase productivity of staff through an automated redaction process; Nullify the costs associated with printing and posting native electronic documents for redacting.
What's new in this version: Version 2.002 fixed a bug in the Mail Sender while in Trial mode.
More Products to Consider
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View, print, mark up, and compare PDF, TIFF, HPGL, and AutoCAD ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Learn and understand Search Engine Optimization and other relat...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Encrypt files and programs to protect your personal data.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Change the summary information of PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and customize your invoices.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Make your law office more efficient with this dictation softwar...
- Automate the process of password protecting PDF documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert text files to PDF format.
- Create report of your Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content