Indigo has native support for the following INSTEON / X10 compatible devices:
- PowerLinc V2, PowerLinc 1132U/CU, CM-11, and LynX-PLC interfaces
- MR 26a RF receiver interface
- W800RF32 RF receiver interface
- INSTEON modules: SwitchLinc V2, LampLinc V2, ApplianceLinc V2, KeypadLinc V2, ControLinc V2
- Smarthome X10 modules: SwitchLinc, LampLinc, ApplianceLinc
- Leviton (extended dim) modules
- Lightolier Compose switches (in "Compatible Mode" mode only)
- Generic appliance/lamp modules
- Built-in web server for remote browser access
- Supports uploading of control logic and schedules to the PowerLinc Controller (1132CU), giving you basic home control even when your Mac is turned off
- Integrated support with Salling Clicker and Ovolab Phlink -- remotely control Devices and execute Action Groups from a bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or over any remote telephone
- Trigger actions by sending Indigo emails (build-in POP3 client)
- Send emails for remote notification of triggers, such as motion detection or power failure (built-in SMTP client)
- Remote control of iTunes using the X10 "Entertainment Anywhere" kit.
- Unlimited action groups to define lighting scenes with unlimited action steps
- Sunset and sunrise events for automated lighting
- Native variable list to easily keep track of automation states, such as "atHome"
- Extensive AppleScript dictionary, including object model and plug-in architecture
- Threaded architecture minimizes CPU usage and prevents UI from becoming blocked (no busy cursor!), even when sending slow dim or brighten commands
- ...and much, much more! See our website for all the details.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for INSTEON SocketLinc module.
- Added support for all EZIOxx Input/Output modules: EZIO8T, EZIO8SA, EZIO2X4.
- Added new Trigger Action options for EZIOxx and EZRain modules.
- Added Control Page elements for Device sub-states (ex: show sprinkler zone 3 on/off state).
- Added support to get all object AppleScript properties at once (ex: "get properties of devices").
- Added Karl Smith's background Weather NOAA sync script to periodic... See all new features »