Indigo is a home control server that integrates INSTEON and X10 hardware devices. Indigo was developed from the ground up to be a robust, Mac OS X native, home control server. With Indigo you can automate your lights, appliances, sprinkler system, and more! You can even control Indigo via email from your cell phone or the office. Now you can "warm up the hot tub" before you even leave the office!
Indigo has native support for the following INSTEON / X10 compatible devices:
- PowerLinc V2, PowerLinc 1132U/CU, CM-11, and LynX-PLC interfaces
- MR 26a RF receiver interface
- W800RF32 RF receiver interface
- INSTEON modules: SwitchLinc V2, LampLinc V2, ApplianceLinc V2, KeypadLinc V2, ControLinc V2
- Smarthome X10 modules: SwitchLinc, LampLinc, ApplianceLinc
- Leviton (extended dim) modules
- Lightolier Compose switches (in "Compatible Mode" mode only)
- Generic appliance/lamp modules
- Supports uploading of control logic and schedules to the PowerLinc Controller (1132CU), giving you basic home control even when your Mac is turned off
- Integrated support with Salling Clicker and Ovolab Phlink -- remotely control Devices and execute Action Groups from a bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or over any remote telephone
- Trigger actions by sending Indigo emails (build-in POP3 client)
- Send emails for remote notification of triggers, such as motion detection or power failure (built-in SMTP client)
- Remote control of iTunes using the X10 "Entertainment Anywhere" kit.
- Unlimited action groups to define lighting scenes with unlimited action steps
- Sunset and sunrise events for automated lighting
- Native variable list to easily keep track of automation states, such as "atHome"
- Extensive AppleScript dictionary, including object model and plug-in architecture
- Threaded architecture minimizes CPU usage and prevents UI from becoming blocked (no busy cursor!), even when sending slow dim or brighten commands
- ...and much, much more! See our website for all the details.