Indigo has native support for the dozens of INSTEON / X10 compatible devices:
- PowerLinc 2414U, PowerLinc 1132U/CU, CM-11, and LynX-PLC interfaces
- MR 26a RF receiver interface
- W800RF32 RF receiver interface
- INSTEON modules: Thermostat Adapter, EZRain sprinkler controller, SwitchLinc V2, LampLinc V2, ApplianceLinc V2, KeypadLinc V2, ToggleLinc V2, ControLinc V2, RemoteLinc, IRLinc Converter, OutletLinc, SocketLinc, In-LineLinc, EZIO8SA, EZIO8t, EZIO2X4, EZIO6I, EZSwitch30, EZSnsRF, EZX10RF
- Smarthome X10 modules: SwitchLinc, LampLinc, ApplianceLinc
- Leviton (extended dim) modules
- Lightolier Compose switches (in "Compatible Mode" mode only)
- Generic appliance/lamp modules
- Built-in Web server for remote browser access
- Supports uploading of basic control logic and schedules to the PowerLinc 2414U and 1132CU, giving you basic home control even when your Mac is turned off
- Native support for thermostats and sprinkler controllers
- Define and execute INSTEON lighting scenes from your Mac
- Remotely manage INSTEON links and lighting scenes (includes 2-way syncing and persistent links)
- SQLite and PostgreSQL integration for saving device state changes, variable value changes, and event log messages
- Built-in Web server plug-in architecture
- Integrated support with Salling Clicker and Ovolab Phlink -- remotely control Devices and execute Action Groups from a bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or over any remote telephone
- Trigger actions by sending Indigo emails (built-in POP3 client)
- Send emails for remote notification of triggers, such as motion detection or power failure (built-in SMTP client)
- Remote control of iTunes using Web browser pages or X10 RF remotes
- Unlimited action groups to define lighting scenes with unlimited action steps
- Sunset and sunrise events for automated lighting
- Native variable list to easily keep track of automation states, such as "atHome"
- Extensive AppleScript dictionary, including object model and plug-in architecture
- Threaded architecture minimizes CPU usage and prevents UI from becoming blocked (no busy cursor!), even when sending slow dim or brighten commands
- ...and much, much more! See our website for all the details.
What's new in this version:
- IMPORTANT: This version is only compatible with Indigo Touch 1.0.1 or higher.
- Added support for INSTEON dual-band PowerLinc Modem 2413U and 2413S.
- Added support for INSTEON dual-band LampLinc.
- Added support for INSTEON LampLinc controller capability (only available for LampLinc firmware versions 3.3 or higher).
- Updated PowerLinc 1132U, 1132CU, 2414U and CM15 driver to work under 64-bit kernel.
- Improved Prism Reflector error reporting. See all new features »