From Perceptive Automation:
These Clicker scripts lets you change and view the on, off, and brightness state of X10 devices, as well as execute command sequences (Action Groups) from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or PDA. For example, you could define an Action Group, movie lighting, that automatically sets different lighting levels for several different X10 lighting modules. Or you could create an Action Group, leaving home, that turns off all the lights in your house and has Indigo report any motion detector triggers to your mobile phone via email.
What's new in this version:
- Updated all scripts to Clicker 2.0 compressed format
- Improved proximity scripts by using the new Proximity Handler function
- Added Update Indigo Variables Script that uses the new Phone Event Handler to set Indigo variable states based on caller ID and phone status
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Control Pro Tools with salling clicker.
- Build your own global menu containing your favorite apps, files...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Manage caller id, phonebook, sms (bluetooth, irda, usb).
- Cleanup scripts package for a variety of apps.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Saves data in the clipboard to its own file.