From Perceptive Automation:
These scripts integrate the Phlink telephony product with the Indigo home control server by dynamically building and speaking a menu of options over the phone, based on your home control setup. Ovolab Phlink automatically answers telephone calls and identifies the caller based on Caller ID. The caller can interact with Ovolab Phlink by pressing touch tone key sequences, which in turn trigger actions in Indigo. Indigo then communicates with devices throughout the house by using X10 technology. The voice synthesized menu lets you:
- Execute Indigo Action Groups (lighting scenes, house modes, etc.)
- Hear the on/off status of Devices
- Hear the brightness level of lamp and light modules
- Turn on or off any Device
- Brighten or dim lamp and light modules
What's new in this version: new call-out script for calling your mobile or office phone to remotely notify you of emergencies, such as motion detected alarms, power failures, or pipes freezing
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Makes the menu bar and control strip invisible.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Query global Internet routing table.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Bring up files and information using keyboard and keyword short...
- Groupware client/server solution to share info on the net.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.