From Eterno Infotech Private:
You can send SMS with the same phone, same keypad BUT in INDIAN language. IndiSMS 9 Language version for series-60 phones. The supported Indian languages are Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil. The messages are sent in International stanadard Unicode text format and are compatible with most of the handsets sold in India.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Learn foreign words on your mobile phone with ease.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Add powerful German dictionary to your Symbian device.
- Translate words between English, French, Spanish, and Italian l...
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Expand your Spanish Lexicon with monolingual dictionary for Pal...
- Add the powerful French dictionary to your Symbian device.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Play the Indian game Pachisi on your Pocket PC.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Learn Japanese language easily or use when travel to a Japanese...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Add powerful English-Italian dictionary to your Symbian device.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Learn German language easily or use when travel to a German-spe...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Add powerful English-German dictionary to your Symbian device.
- Translate from and to English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"People There is a new Version Of the S/W IndiSMS 2.0"
Version: IndiSMS 1.03
IndiSMS new version 2.0 is now available for download (Released - 14 May 2008). It features intelligent self learning smart dictionary and virtual keypad.