From TPS of Illinois:
We have created a flexible, easy-to-use and easy-to-administrator Incident Tracking System. You can use this application as a: Project management issue tracking system; Helpdesk ticketing system; and System support tracking system. All that is required is for you to have MS Access 2000 (or greater) installed on your computer. Very easy to use and administrator.
The best part of this system is that won't need any IT support. Use this system as often as you like for as many uses as you can find. Try it and you will see how well it will organize and satisfy your specific business needs. Version 2.1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Track, organize, and manage your organization's records.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Track the time you spend on projects.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Export your time tracking and project management data into diff...
- Manage tasks for projects of any kind.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get a project management template for Excel with automatic Gant...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage multiple projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize your employee information for effective business manag...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Perform bug tracking and project management via a Web-based too...
- Construct and manage Web content.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track calls and manage customer data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: