InStarburst: InStarburst provides a quick method for creating and customizing attention-getting starbursts, which are completely editable.
InItemMarks: InItemMarks provides convenient methods for making custom crop marks and registration marks for individual objects and pages.
InPrint: InPrint lets you select a portion of an InDesign page and either print it to a disk file using one of many file formats.
InNudge: InNudge lets you interactively adjust the position and rotation of objects and pictures with an intuitive palette.
InPathfinder: InPathfinder combines selected objects into single objects to create compound shapes, and it lets you alter objects according to the shapes of overlapping objects.
InModify: InModify provides a single dialog box for modifying all the attributes of a selected object or group, including options such as size, placement, stroke, angle, and fill.
What's new in this version:
- Saving to PDF at times would modify the original document. Fixed.
- At times, items on the original document would not update properly after dismissing the InPrint dialog. Fixed.
- Documents containing cached data will no longer prompt InDesign to alert the user when InPrint is not loaded.
- Overriding master items from a master page having another master page applied to it resulted in duplicate items when exporting to PDF. Fixed.
- Text boxes that end in a carriage return a... See all new features »