From Adobe Systems:
The BuildBooklet source script.txt file is a Visual Basic version of the source script. (An AppleScript version shipped with Adobe InDesign 1.5 for Windows.) The resource files, BuildBooklet.RES, BuildBooklet.vbp, BuildBooklet.vbw, Form1.frm, and Form1.frx, let you edit the source script using Visual Basic 6.0 or later.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Drag and drop your planner and view tasks on your desktop.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Track and manage your tasks.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.