From Adobe Systems:
The BuildBooklet source script.txt file is a Visual Basic version of the source script. (An AppleScript version shipped with Adobe InDesign 1.5 for Windows.) The resource files, BuildBooklet.RES, BuildBooklet.vbp, BuildBooklet.vbw, Form1.frm, and Form1.frx, let you edit the source script using Visual Basic 6.0 or later.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Add professional help files to your applications easily.
- Drag and drop your planner and view tasks on your desktop.
- Track and manage your tasks.
- Read and write Excel workbooks without Excel.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View and edit Fielded Text files.