From Adobe Systems:
The BuildBooklet source script.txt file is a Visual Basic version of the source script. (An AppleScript version shipped with Adobe InDesign 1.5 for Windows.) The resource files, BuildBooklet.RES, BuildBooklet.vbp, BuildBooklet.vbw, Form1.frm, and Form1.frx, let you edit the source script using Visual Basic 6.0 or later.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Track and manage your tasks.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Drag and drop your planner and view tasks on your desktop.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Explain how to enable support for XP themes.